Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

FS427 You're Too Kind

Since I became a Stampin' Up demostrator, I decided to start playing more with my rubber stamps.  I took a little break from making cards & decided to make cards.  I used SU Bermuda Bay ink & card stock.  The butterflies are the SU Sizzix Embosslits Beautiful Wings & I added pearls.  I also used teal thread to sew around the GP white card stock.

3 comments:

Minh Wind said...

Hi, my name's Minh, and nice to meet you :)

Thanks for great job, I love all things crafty - paper flower, crochet, knitting, quilling, beading, jewery making...

There're some video clip about handmade tutorial step by step here:
Tutorial step by step

Please watch, like, comment and share if you like it :)
Thank you God bless u :)

My Youtube Channel

Diana Cummings said...

Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

Thanks

Nguyễn Dương said...

Hi, I'm Dzung Mac, nice to meet you ^_^
Thanks for great job, I love all things handmade products, DIY crafts such as crepe paper flowers, paper cutting, origami, Quiet book, valentine card/gift, birthday card/gift, christmas card/gift, christmas card/gift,...

There're video clip about handmade tutorial step by step here:

--->>> HOW TO MAKE ROSE PAPER FLOWERS

If you are interested in it please follow/like/comment my channel
Thank you God bless u :x
--->>> MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Related Posts with Thumbnails