Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Hope You Can Cling To Breast Cancer Awareness Cards

I took a break on bag making because it was time to make cards for the Hope You Can Cling To challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  All cards will be sent to MD Anderson Cancer Clinic in Texas. Every October for the 5th year now, I've been making cards to support the card drive.  There's 35 different challenges everyday in October, I like to make 100 cards.  It's always a nice feeling knowing that the patients will get to pick & choose what cards they want to send their families & friends.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails