Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Run Around Bags

I'm addicting to making these Run Around Bags by Lazy Girl Designs.  The above picture were all donated except the flip flop bag in which I made my older sister.

 I made this bag for a lady in one of my card making groups on Face Book.  I thought she would like this.
 I made this for a dear friend whom I've never met, she loves anything country so why not cowboy boots.
I fell in love with the tennis shoe fabric so I made 2 bags but made them a little different.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails