Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Friday, April 18, 2014

White on White Rose

I made this using a lattice cut that I received from someone in a card making group on Face Book.  We swap die cuts or punches.  I used Spellbinders Oval Dies to create the oval, matted the lattice & made another cut matching the oval to have a clean finish on the inside.  I used My Favorite Things Leaves dies & used the Stampin' Up Mixed Blossom Punch to create the rose.  I punched out 5 flowers.  I'm entering this over at http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com/2014/04/challenge-17-flower-power.html to make your flowers.  All papers used is GP White Card Stock..

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful Connie! So elegant...I love it! Glad you joined in the challenge over at Scrapbook Blessings Club!!
-Brenda
-SBC DT

sc0tt48 said...

Beautiful work :) my mom with my sister creating some cards, etc too! :) You should check it out if You want :)

http://paseczkowa.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails