Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

SU Bird Punch Tulips

I was experimenting using the Stampin' Up Bird Punch so I made tulips using the wings.  I used the Cuttlebug Big Dot Embossing Folder on the white panel & SU Old Olive as the base then GP white card stock as the main card.  I sponged each wing for the flowers & used 3 wings.  I stamped the sentiment with white pigment ink on blue card stock & then punched it with an oblong punch.  I used 2 different size ovals & a flower border punch for the the white panel.  I entered this over at Scrapbook Blessing challenge to include a sentiment on the front of the card.

1 comment:

G-ma said...

I love your Tulip Card and what a great idea to use the bird wings for the tulips. Thank you for sharing with us and playing along with us at SBC

Carolyn
SBC DT

Related Posts with Thumbnails