Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mixed Bunch Chocolate Flower Pot

I got this idea from Pinterest so I thought I would try it & make my own changes.  I added pearls after I used the hot glue on the chocolate rolos.  I stamped the flowers twice in each color (front & back), then punched with the Stampin' Up Mixed Punch.  I used green popsicle sticks & glued them to the flowers.  The flowers are then poked into a styrofoam ball then added Easter grass.  I thought it needed to have more chocolate so I put chocolate eggs around the flowers.  I found some gold ribbon in my stash, tied a ribbon bow.  I'm putting in the mini challenge called Anything Goes over at Scrapbook Blessings Challenge #16 http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-16-anything-goes-mini.html

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Connie, This is too cute!! Thanks for joining in the challenge over at Scrapbook Blessings Club! I always enjoy seeing what you have made.

Brenda
SBC DT

Joddie Rae Samuelson said...

So very pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails