Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Easter Cards


I've been working on Easter cards these past few nights.  I bought some Dollar Tree Embossed Sticker Eggs & decided to use them on a card.  They are raised with 3D squares on the scallop circle die.  I tied a ribbon, added pearl stick pens to make a quick card.

On the girl image, it's unfortunate that I don't know what the name of the image is as I received it in a image swap years ago plus I also received the embossed purple panel.  I colored with the few Copic markers that I had.  I made the rolled flowers with my new Pinwheel Flowers from Memory Box.  The flourish is from My Favorite Things.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails