Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Easter Card

My 1st Easter card & I need to make more, this took longer than expected.  I wanted to use my new tree die from Poppy Stamps called Viva Tree.  I cut 2 trees in brown & the other in green, snipped off the leaves from the brown & adhered to the green tree.  I added small red birds that I received in a die cut swap.  I made the grass, added an embossed sticker egg from the Dollar Tree, small eggs from the Easter section at Hobby Lobby.  I received these cute rabbits from a swap along with the fence. I tied DMC floss bows.  I used the Flowers Swirl Cuttlebug folder for the panel.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails