Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Chase Your Dreams.......

I made this card for someone special that could use a little cheering up.  I used orange card stock & rustic dotted decorative paper.  I used Spellbinders Labels then stamped the sentiment with Black Stazon.  I had these paper flowers so I thought I would add them to the card & they worked out perfectly, well at least I think they did.  I used a rhinestone flourish, added pearls in the right places.  I used the Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch.  I'm also entering this in The Scrapbook Blessing Challenge at http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-15-say-what.html to create a card with a sentiment on the front.   Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Connie, BEAUTIFUL card! I love the colors that you used! Glad you joined in on the challenge over at Scrapbook Blessings Club.

ladynurse4 said...

This is just beautiful. I love these colors. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Blessings Club.
Barbara
SBC DT

Teresa said...

Connie your card is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapbook Blessings Club.

Zenita Smith said...

Beautiful card. Love your flower arrangement on your card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Scrapbook Blessing Club.
Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)
DT member The Scrapbook Blessing Club
http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SBC!

Related Posts with Thumbnails