Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day Turtle

I was given a couple of these cute turtles from a swap I participate in on Face Book.  I wanted to create something using the turtle, this is what I came up with.  The card is 5 x 7 because the turtle was a tad big for the standard A2 card.  I used the Martha Stewart Border Fence Punch & My Favorite Things tall grass die, but ended up cutting the grass.  I added clouds using my new dies from Joy Crafts.

3 comments:

Remi Vinel said...

very good

http://futuratechnologie.blogspot.fr/

Remi Vinel said...

http://futuratechnologie.blogspot.fr/

Clipping Path said...

A real informative blog like this is an exceptionally cool helping resource for a needy information seeker like me! Thanks a lot

Related Posts with Thumbnails