Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

1st Spring Tag

I decided to try & make my 1st tag, a spring tag in the middle of winter.  Can you tell I want winter to be over with?  My tag measures 6 1/4 X 3 1/8.  I used a window I received from a swap, I used the Martha Stewart Lace Border punch for curtains.  I then ran a piece of GP white card stock through the Brick embossing folder & added a vine of adhesive flowers.  I made my own grass just by snipping some green card stock, used the Martha Stewart Picket Fence Border Punch on brown card stock.  I added the Spellbinders Whimsical Tree, added flowers then added a cat button to sit outside the fence.  I punched a Martha Stewart butterfly then added pearls.  The green decorative paper is by American Crafts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails