Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tattered Lace High Heel Shoe

I received some very lovely Tattered Lace Die Cuts in a swap on a Face Book card group.  These came from a lady that lives in United Kingdom.  She sent me male & female owls, umbrellas & these sexy high heel shoes.  I used 3 layers of Georgia Pacific White Card Stock, used the SU ticket corner punch for all the corners & then used the Spellbinder Ovals to create the oval opening.  I used the new embossing folder by Lifestyle Crafts.  I added prima flowers from the dollar bin at Michaels then added pearls.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails