Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

FS345 Boo

I made this for the Featured Stamper as well as CardzTV #4 in which we needed to make something using a jar in the challenge. I stamped the jar, cut out & added punched bats. On the bigger bats, I adhered mini googlie eyes & on the small bats, I used a white gel pen for the eyes. Stamps: Inkadinkado Jar Stamp Papers: Unknown Halloween glitter dp, SU Pumpkin Pie cs, black cs, GP white cs Accessories: Scissors, googlie eyes, ribbon,SU dots, punched bats, MM corner rounder, punched spider webs.

2 comments:

girlia said...

Great job! Such detail. This must be a popular theme. Thanks for playing with us this week at CTVS

Shawnee Eirich said...

This is such a great card. I love all the detail. The bats are adorable and the paper is too. Thank you for joining us at CardzTV!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails