Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Dog Tote Bag

I decided to make another tote bag, but this will be my last until after October. In October I'll be making my handmade cards for the Hope You Can Cling Challenge. This year is Extra Special to me & I'm dedicating every single card which I plan on making 75 of them to my late & dear friend who recently passed away of cancer. This bag is for his other sister. I was told she loves dogs, cats & peacocks so I went with the dogs. She'll be surprised when she receives it from me. All fabrics are 100% cotton & I used polyester batting.

1 comment:

Soni B said...

OH I love this I have a small Shih Tzu that goes every where with me , so I am always carrying a bag for her goodies ... this is so perfect

Related Posts with Thumbnails