Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

It's that time again where I'll be making cards like crazy, I've been sewing all summer. I decided to make my Thanksgiving cards early this year. I found my inspiration on Pinterest, just changed a few things to make it my own. Stamps: Inkadinkado Thanksgiving Clear Stamps, $1 Sentiment Clear Stamp Paper: SU Pumpkin Pie, Kraft, Cream, The Paper Studio Dotted Dp Accessories: Cuttlebug large dot ef, stickles, 3D dots, sewing machine, thread, pearls, SU markers, SU cream seam binding, Ink: Black Stazon, Brown Stazon

1 comment:

Soni B said...

I love the brighter choice of colors... and this is a great layout too the stitching is awesome

Related Posts with Thumbnails