Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Quilted Back Pack

My 7yr daughter was looking through my quilting magazines & she found a quilted back pack & asked if I could make one for her. I took her & her 9yr sister to Joanns to pick out any pre-quilted fabrics. They didn't have much of a girly selection so we settled for this, which is pretty. This ended up being Kaitlyn's who's my 9yr daughter. I'll be making Erin's this week because I took her to another Joanns & she found some cute prints using browns & creams with flowers. I think this came out pretty good, it took me awhile but I did it for being my first one. Here's the link to Pons & Porter for The Love of Quilting March/April 2005 issue of the magazine. It's called the Groovy Back Pack.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails