Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fabric Pencil Cases

Ever since I seen fabric pencil cases on my daughter's 4th class, my husband said I could make one, but if I make one I'll have to make one for my 3rd grader of course. Well after looking through the internet for an easy pattern or tutorial, I couldn't find one that I could understand the directions to. I decided to come up with my own design & directions, these are what I came up with. I used pre-quilted fabrics the same as I made their back packs with. I wish I had more of the green fabric, but didn't & my oldest daughter was ok with the brown as well as my younger daughter loved her white one with the flowers. All fabric is 100% cotton.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails