Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cream/Brown Back Pack

Well, I felt I needed to make Erin's back pack because Kaitlyn's was done. Erin picked her pre-quilted 2 sided fabric out also. I was only going to start on it, but ended up finishing it until 2:00am on a work night even. Erin wanted the straps brown along with the pocket & bottom. I think this came out pretty cute. I made my own pocket again, used Velcro on the main pocket for the closure, then there's an opening behind the pocket too.

1 comment:

Sue W said...

I often read quilting blogs that I discover through quilting blog directory. Tonight I discovered yours. I make many tote bags also Love your colorful simple designs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails