Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Well, I finally after a few months decided to make a card for a special friend of mine who's birthday is near. I loved this card by AudreyAnn HERE & that's how I got my inspiration to make mine. This was my 2nd attempt after not masking the image first, but I liked the way it came out. I changed from the square to a circle & sponged. Paper: GP white cs, SU Chocolate Chip cs, watercolor paper Ink: Taken With Teal Accessories: Primascolor pencils, blending stumps, mineral spirits, black & tan hemp, eyelets, eyelet setter, black metal stickers, scissors Stamps: SU Every Moment

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails