Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

SC336 Special Thanks



I stamped the image with versa mark ink on GP white cs. I used black embossing powder, then the heat gun to set. I colored with SU markers. I then layered with SU basic black cs. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon. I used the MS butterfly punch on SU basic black & added 3 white pearls to each butterfly. The base of the card is GP white cs.



Paper:SU Basic Black cs, GP white cs
Ink:Versa Mark ink, Black Stazon
Stamps:Stampendous, unknown sentiment
Accessories:heat gun, black embossing powder, SU markers, MS butterfly punch, white pearls

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails