Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

FS226 Making A Splash



Congratulations Taylor aka stagccva for being Featured Stamper. I chose your Three Little Fish CARD.
I could never have to many fish cards because of the occupation I'm in. I'm always looking at creating different fish cards when I need them so this was perfect.
I used SU basic black cs as the base. I layered with DCWV Shimmery blue stationary cs. I used GP white cs as the panel. I used a medium circle punch on SU basic black cs & I used a small circle punch on GP white cs. I ran the small circles through the CB bubbles EF. I stamped the fish on watercolor paper, used primascolor pencils with mineral spirits & blending stumps. I then cut out the fish, used the 2way glue & added Diamond Dust. The fish are raised with 3D squares. I added black metal stickers on the corners. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon. I tried different ribbons, but instead cut a piece of SU basic black cs, used scissors to make the "V" at the end of the strip.

Things I changed: used circles not squares, colors, changed fish




Stamps:Fishy Friends, Unknown sentiment
Paper:DCWV shimmery stationary blue cs, GP white cs, SU basic black cs, watercolor paper
Ink:Black stazon
Accessories:CB Bubbles EF, Diamond Dust, 2way glue, 3D squares, medium circle punch, small circle punch, black metal stickers, scissors, primascolor pencils, blending stumps, mineral spirits

Related Posts with Thumbnails