Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, May 23, 2011

TLC326 CAS120 Friends




WOW! Two great challenges tonight which is sentiment under the image & a sketch challenge by Regina's CARD. I used DCWV shimmery light teal stationary cs found at Joanns for $2.97 on clearance with 20 sheets. I ran the card front through the CB Big Dot EF. I also used the CB thin dots border ef on the same shimmery cs with the reverse dots facing down so I could adhere the mini white pearls to each hole. (you'd think I could the pearls on straight with the holes? NOT) I layered with a strip of GP white cs. I used the Fiskars butterfly punch, ran it through the CB Swiss Dot ef, then added 2 mini white pearls. I used a MS sticker with roses stuck in the MS oval die cut. I tied thin white ribbon, then stuck a mini teal brad through the ribbon & wrapped it around & pierced a hole through both layers of the die cuts. The oval panel is raised with 3D squares. The sentiment is stamped on the inside of the 2nd oval die cut.



PaperDCWV Shimmery Light Teal stationary cs, GP white cs
Ink:Black Stazon
AccessoriesFiskars butterfly punch, CB Big Dots EF, CB Swiss Dot EF, MS sticker with roses, MS die cut, ribbon, brad, pearls, CB thin dots border ef, piercer, 3D squares
StampsFiskars Clear Flower Garden stamps

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails