Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

TLC325 CAS119 Life



I decided to combine the technique challenge which is paper buttons & the CAS Word Inspiration challenge. While my button was drying, I was stamping the image.
I used an odd shape SU punch for the button because it looked perfect for the pot of flowers. I punched it five times with SU more mustard cs, then used my Crop-A-Dile for the holes after I adhered them all together. I used Glossy Accents over the button. I tied bakers twine for the bow. The image is stamped with black stazon, then colored with BIC It Markers. I added medium silver half beads to the flowers. The sentiment is also stamped with black stazon. The base of the card is GP white cs.

Here's the Tutorial for PAPER BUTTONS



Paper:GP white cs, SU More Mustard cs
Ink:Black Stazon
AccessoriesGlossy Accents, Crop-A-Dile, Tombo Mono Glue, medium silver half beads, bakers twine, BIC IT Markers
Stamps:Studio G $1 Clear Stamps

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails