Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Teacher Tote Bags



It's the end of the school year & I wanted to make each of my daughter's teacher's quilted tote bags. I let my daughter's pick out the fabrics which was school theme. It's 1:30am on a work night & I stitched the teacher's name on the wrong bag. The purple one should have gone to Erin's teacher & the yellow one should have gone to Kaitlyn's teacher. I'm hoping that won't bother my girls.
All fabrics are 100% cotton. I used polyester batting to make the bag thicker & machine quilted.

2 comments:

Metanoia said...

Beautiful. I love seeing teachers appreciated. They do an important job. I hope they love the special handmade gifts.

Anonymous said...

Tote bags are impressive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails