Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SC334 Bikini Beauty



This is for today's sketch challenge. I don't know why I got intimated by using circles tonight but this was alright. I used SU chocolate chip cs as the base. I layered with SU barely banana cs, then ran it through the CB Swiss Dot EF. I cut a strip of Imaginisce dp. I used a large circle punch on SU chocolate chip cs. I used a medium circle on SU Brocade Blue cs then used the CB Big Dot EF. I stamped the image with black stazon on GP white cs then colored with SU markers. I added mini diamond rhinestones for the earrings. I used the SU matt stack to pierce holes on each corner. I added a pink prima flower then attached a bikini brad to the center. The panel is raised with 3D squares.

I hope I don't look like this when I get old. I bought this image from a stamp convention that was here 2 wks ago.




Paper:SU chocolate Chip cs, GP white cs, SU Barely Banana cs, Imaginisce dp, SU Brocade Blue cs
Ink:Black Stazon
AccessoriesSU markers, CB Big Dot EF, CB Swiss Dot EF, mini diamond rhinestones, 3D squares, SU matt stack, prima flower, bikini brad, large circle punch, medium circle punch
Stamps:I Brake For Stamps Bikini Blanch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails