Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SC333 Black Tie, Not!



Great sketch Roxi. I needed to make a wedding card for my friend who's getting married next month & I've been wanting to try the heart punch technique to make the outfits.
I used GP white cs as the base, ran it through the CB Swiss Dot folder. The 2nd strip panel is SU Basic Black cs. I used the MS lace border punch, then cut a white strip & ran it through the CB Swiss Dot folder. I used the CB Die Cut squirly squares on SU basic black cs, then again used the CB medium square die cut on the GP white cs. I then used the new CB roses embossing folder & added a mini white pearl to the square that's showing. I used the large CB Heart Die Cut for the outfits. I added black 1/2 pearls and a tiny red bow to the tuxedo. I used the CB Swiss Dot folder for the dress & added 3 medium 1/2 white pearls. The square panels is raised with 3D squares. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon.



Stamps:Studio 112 $1 clear stamps
Ink:Black Stazon
Paper:SU Basic Black cs, GP white cs
AccessoriesCB Swiss Dot EF, CB squirly square die cut, CB Large Heart Die cut, CB medium square die cut, MS Lace Border punch, 1/2 medium & small pearls, black 1/2 pearls, red ribbon, 3D squares, CB Rose EF

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails