Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SC332 My Garden



This is for today's sketch challenge. I used a DCWV pre-embossed white card, layered with SU dp just enough on the inside of the edges. I layered all panels with Brazzill olive cs & SU dble sided dp. The main panel is GP white cs. I stamped the image with black stazon, colored with SU markers & added gold mini rhinestones. I stamped the sentiment with SU old olive ink & added a yellow fabric butterfly. The main panel is raised with 3D dots.

I think this has gotten my mojo back after a few days off from card making.



Stamps:Studio 112 $1 clear stamps
AccessoriesSU markers, fabric butterfly, rhinestones, 3D dots
PaperSU dble sided dp, GP white cs, DCWV pre-embossed cs, Brazzill olive cs
Ink:Black stazon, SU old olive

1 comment:

Connie B. said...

I love your card. It's such a soft color with a great stamp. It's amazing, but my name is Connie and I have a twin sister, Chris...I also love gardening, but not quilting. I am a cardmaker,too. Interesting, huh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails