Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

FS222 Fabric Butterfly



Congratulations to Reddyisco for being Featured Stamper. I chose this lovely embossed card with the Butterfly.

I couldn't get a good picture, even had to change cameras....I used SU creamy caramel as the base. I also used it on the 2nd layer, then ran it through the CB Script folder. I layered the 2nd panel is Studio G rose cs, then used the creamy caramel cs with the CB Swiss Dot folder. The panel is raised with 3D dots. I tied a cream satin ribbon & added a fabric butterfly with gems.

Things I changed: colors, butterfly & one EF



Paper:SU creamy caramel, Studio G cs
Accessories:CB Script EF, CB Swiss Dot EF ribbon, 3D dots, fabric butterfly

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails