Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cocoa For You Teachers



I needed to make something that had to do with chocolate so I thought of doing a mug card & putting a pack of hot cocoa on the inside for my daughter's teachers. I found the pattern HERE.
My 6yr daughter requested black, dark pink & white. I used the CB flowers folder, pearls, scallop border punch . The stamp is Inkadinkido (not sure of spelling). The sentiment had the word "coffee", I didn't put ink on that word so I could hand write "cocoa". The inside on the top, I used SU Rub Ons, but you can't see them with the cocoa.



My 8yr old daughter requested a brown, pink & white. I'm hoping their teachers like these. I liked the way they came out.

1 comment:

kaleidoscopeimpressions said...

Oh how adorable! Your idea and work has got to be a hit with the teachers. Very pretty.
hugs,
JoyceAnn
aka Anniepanda @ SCS

Related Posts with Thumbnails