Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, April 25, 2011

USE006 Buttons Galore



This card is for the Use It Tuesday on to use your fasteners, buttons, brads or eyelets. I chose to use buttons. You can find the challenge HERE.

I used bazzill black cs as the base. I layered with GP white cs, then Reflections pink cs. I ran the CB Swiss Dot folder through the pink cs. I used sticky zots to adhere different variations of black, pink & white buttons. I tied a black & white butterfly ribbon underneath. I added a pearl stick pin, then added 3 black beads & sewed the pink heart charm. The button panel is raised with 3D pop dots. I added ric rac on the bottom, not sure if I like it or not.

Thanks for the challenge Siobhan.




Paper:Bazzill black cs, GP white cs, Reflections pink cs
Accessories:stick pin, black beads, heart charm, needle & thread, buttons, 3D pop dots, ribbon, CB Swiss Dot folder, ric rac

3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Are you kidding?! It is FABULOUS! You know, it reminds me of the 50's and a sock hop! You did a great job!

Thanks for playing and being our first poster! I always pick the first post to be one of our sightings for the week, so be on the lookout for your card on the blog!

Crystal said...

OOOOWEEEE This is one fantastic creation Connie, I SOOOO LOVE all the buttons, FABULOSU design!

thescrapmaster said...

Really cute!! I love the colors you used.
Hugs,
Samantha
SP and Company Stamps

Related Posts with Thumbnails