Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SC330 Mom



This is for today's sketch challenge. I may take another picture tomorrow, I just couldn't get the right picture even with my big camera so you can see the sparkles on the butterfly dp.
I used GP white cs as the base of the card. I used Mariposa Matstack dp for the top & bottom of the card as my fronts. I ran the pink dp through the CB Script folder. I used a cream piece of ribbon lace to cover the seam & added a cream ribbon. I adhered a ribbon bow. The main panel is layered with Cloud 9 Design dp. I used peachy pink pearl swirls with small ceramic roses. I used the MS triple butterfly punch to make the 2 small butterflies and added the peach pearls. The sentiment says "MOM" on the brass brads. I used the MS branch & leaf punches on the same brown dp & then used a cream prima flower, then added a medium pink pearl. The main panel is raised using pop dots.

Thanks for the challenge, I couldn't figure out what image to use so I used pearls as my focus point.



Paper:GP white cs, Cloud 9 Design dp, Mariposa Matstack dp, cream cs
Accessories:CB Script Embossing folder, ribbon bow, ribbon, lace, pearls, ceramic roses, MS branch & leaf punch, MS triple butterfly punch, brass letter brads, pop dots, prima flower

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails