Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SC328 Hello



This is for today's challenge with lots of layers. I used textured teal cs as the base. I layered with GP white cs, then ran it through the CB Swiss Dot folder. I layered again with the teal cs, the SU rose romance. I stamped the branch with black stazon on GP white cs. I ran it through the CB Swiss Dot folder, colored with a SU Taken With Teal marker for the leaves. I adhered a paper teal bird from Reflections. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon after I ran it through the CB. I used the MS branch punch on SU old olive cs & again with the teal cs. I added paper flowers that came with the bird.

I had to flip the layout to make my branch fit with the bird.

It's 1:35am & finally I came up with an idea...my goodness.....got to get up in 4.5hrs



StampsHedgehog Happiness (Hello), Hampton Arts Branch stamp
Ink:Black stazon
Papertextured teal cs, GP white cs, SU Rose Romance cs, Jubilee Teal Florals & Butterfly DP
Accessoriespaper flowers, paper bird, SU marker, zots, CB Swiss Dot Folder, MS branch punch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails