Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SC327 Sea Wishes



This is for the sketch challenge. I used GP white cs as the base. I layered with mustard cs, then teal textured cs. I ran the teal cs through the CB Bubbles folder. I added a piece of sticky teal mesh. I small coral dp is from Imaginisce which is also layered with the mustard cs. I stamped the fish with black stazon on GP white cs, colored with SU markers, cut out then used a 2way glue & added Diamond Dust. I stamped the coral with SU Baroque Burgundy 4 times, but then only cut out 2 to make it look with 3D with 3D dots. The fish is adhered with a 3D dot. I added light teal rhinestones for the bubbles. I used the CB bubbles frame die cut & embossed folder on mustard cs. The fish panel is also raised with 3D dots. I used a medium oval circle punch on mustard cs, then used a small oval scallop punch on GP white cs. I hand wrote the sentiment with a black fine sharpie pen and added a rhinestone.

I told myself I wasn't going to stay up past midnight tonight, did I? Nope!



StampsFish Frolics, Reflections Feeling Fishy
InkBaroque Burgundy, black stazon
AccessoriesSU markers, CB bubbles folder, CB frame die cut & emboss folder, sticky mesh, scissors, 3D dots, small scallop oval punch, medium oval punch, rhinestones, 2 way glue, Diamond Dust
PaperTeal textured cs, mustard cs, Imaginisce dp, GP white cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails