Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

QFTD57 Thinking of You



Congratulations Brenda aka Benzi for being Queen of the Day. I chose you simple punch out CARD.
The base of the card & as well as the layer is GP white cs. I used the MS Butterfly punch (all around the page), I used Target $1 spot glitter dp underneath the punched butterflies. I added a white pearl to each butterfly. I tied a turquoise ribbon to the bottom, added 3 matching flower stickers. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon.

Things I changed: butterfly punch, switch ribbon placement & sentiment



StampsStampendous
Ink:Black stazon
Accessoriesribbon, MS Butterfly punch (all around the page), pearls, stickers
Paper:GP white cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails