Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

QFTD56 TLC320 Seahorse



Congratulations CarrollAnn for being Queen of the Day. I chose your cute seahorse CARD My best friend had given me several ceramic seahorses before she passed away, I thought this would be perfect to send to her mother whom I still keep in touch with. Her mom always loves my hand made cards.
I used teal textured cs as the base. I drew a circle on light teal cs, cut out then ran it through the CB bubbles folder. I also used the technique punch circle edge using a MS adhesive border strip. I used the CB shell die cut on mustard cs, then embossed it & used the white Signo pen on the shell so you can see it better. Then I used the MS branch punch on lime cs dp. The shell is raised with a 3D square. I used my SU matt stack & pierced 3 rolls of holes along the bottom. I decided to place a whole roll of yellow pearls just above that rather than the ribbon.

Congratulations again.

Things I changed: omitted the ribbon, used ceramic seahorse instead of stamped image & piercing



Papereal textured cs, mustard, lime green dp, light teal cs cs cs
AccessoriesCB Bubbles folder, CB shell die cut & embossing folder, white signo pen, ceramic seahorse button, MS border strips, circle stencil, SU matt stack, piercing tool, 3D square, yellow pearls, MS branch punch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails