Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

QFTD55 Happy Easter


Congratulations Harriet for being Queen For The Day. Enjoy your reign. I've always love looking through your gallery & you're always so kind leaving comments on my cards. I chose your simple CAS CARD.

The card base is GP white cs & it's a 5X5 card. I stamped the eggs with versa mark ink, then used Gold embossing powder, then heat gun to set. I colored with SU markers. I also stamped the sentiment with versa mark & used gold embossing powder.

I think my girls got into my gold embossing powder because there were some black specs in the bottle.

Things I changed: image, used embossing & colors



StampsStampendous Decorated Eggs, Studio G $1 sentiment stamp
Ink:Versa mark
Accessoriesheat gun, gold embossing powder, SU markers
Paper:GP white cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails