Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Friday, April 22, 2011

IC281 Baby



This is for today's inspiration which is called Pink Vanilla Boutique. I chose this cute quilted pink & brown backpack.

I used pink cs from Reflections as the base. I then layered with SU chocolate chip cs. I used a medium circle punch on the pink cs, adhered. I used the CB Hound Tooth folder, then used my sewing machine for the actual sewing machine with brown thread. (not perfect that I would have liked, but didn't want to start over either). I cute a strip of pink cs, then used tacky tape so I could put the ribbon on the pink cs. I then made a bow, then used a 2 sticky dots to put the bow on the flat ribbon. I adhered a sticky dot on both sides of the ribbon tails. I then decided it needed a sentiment so I stamped "baby" with brown stazon on the same pink cs then used the medium circle punch. It's raised with a 3D square.



Stamps:Studio G $1 clear stamp
Paper:Reflections pink cs, SU chocolate chip cs
Ink:Brown stazon
Accessories:sewing machine, medium circle punch, tacky tape, ribbon, 3D square, sticky dots, Cuttlebug Hound Tooth folder

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails