Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

IC280 Dare 2 Dream


This is for today's inspiration challenge called Ace of Cakes. I chose this bird CAKE as my inspiration.

I used GP white cs as the base. I adhered a strip of dark gray cs for the thin layer on the bottom. I cut a strip of gray adhesive cs, ran it through the CB embossing strip folder with the circles (not sure name), then added the white adhesive pearls. I adhered it to the dark gray cs. I stamped the branch with SU Going Gray directly onto the GP white cs. I used several different prima flowers to cover the stamped flowers underneath. I used a SU yo-yo yellow marker to color the little flowers because I didn't have small yellow flowers. I also used the SU yellow marker on the white flowers to add color. I added mini white brads to the centers & 3D dots. I stamped the bird with SU gray ink, colored with the SU yo-yo marker, cut out added diamond dust to the white areas of the bird & he's also raised with a 3D dot. I decided to stamp the sentiment with black stazon after the card was done....hopefully it didn't smear to much.



StampsHampton Arts Clear stamps. TPC Studios clear stamps (Tampons Clairs)
Ink:SU Going Gray
AccessoriesCB border folder strip, prima flowers, mini white brads, adhesive pearls, scissors, 2 way glue, diamond dust, SU markers, 3D dots
PaperGP white cs, dark gray cs, light gray cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails