Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

IC279 Country Apple


This is for the Inspiration Challenge to choose from Cox & Cox website. I chose this cute country apple PURSE as my inspiration.
The base of the card is GP white cs. I adhered the same size dotted dp & made a 5X5 to fit my apple better.
I started out by by tracing the apple out of my Debbie Mumm quilt book with tracing paper. I then cut out the pattern, then traced it again on the K&Company dotted dp which had pink dots so I took my white Signo gel pen covered all the dots to make white dots. I used my sewing machine to do zig zag stitching on the apple, leaf & stem in the coordinating colors. The stem is SU Chocolate Chip cs & the leaf is DCWV dp. I used a strip of bazzill red ric rac from Just The Edge
across the top & sewed a straight stitch in the center. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon directly onto the dotted dp.



Stamps:TPC Studio Sewing Cling Stamps
PaperUnknown red dotted dp with white background, K&Company red & pink dotted dp, GP white cs, SU Chocolate Chip cs, DCWV lime dp
Ink:Black stazon
Accessoriessewing machine, thread, bazzill card stock strips ric rac, tracing paper, white Signo gel pen

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails