Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

FS221 Chase Your Dreams



Congratulations Susan aka LateBlossom for being Featured Stamper. It was hard to make a decision, but finally chose this butterfly
CARD.
I used GP white cs as the base, made it a 4X4 card only because the circle I used was swallowed by the 5X5 card. I used a large circle punch on the Mariposa Matstack dp, then used the paper trimmer to cut for the straight edge of the circle. I used the scallop border punch for the bottom. I used a SU Black marker for the part of the sentiment & used a SU Coral marker for the Dreams of the sentiment. I used MS butterfly punches then added white pearls. I also tied a white satin ribbon on top.


Things I changed: color scheme, used circle punch. left it a single layer card (I think Susan used a 2nd layer of white)




Paper:The Mariposa Matstack dp, GP white cs
Accessories:MS Butterfly punches, SU markers, ribbon, white pearls, scallop border punch, large circle punch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails