Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

FS218 Peach Delight



Congratulations to Becky aka bspinks for being Featured Stamper. I chose You Are My Sunshine CARD as my inspiration.
I used GP white cs as the base, made it a 5X5 card. I used S.E.I. double sided dp as the 1st layer then the again on the flowered layer. I used the CB Floral Screen on GP white cs, then used the MS border punch. I had these paper flowers from Reflections, then used the MS branch punch using the same peachy dp. I stamped the butterfly with the same peachy dp with versa mark, used white embossing powder then heat gun to set. I cut out, then added pearls for the body. It's adhered with sticky zots. (I wish I had a BIG butterfly punch, that's why I went with this idea)

Things I changed: colors, used heat embossing



Stamps:Martha Stewart Butterfly Clear Stamps
Paper:GP white cs, S.E.I. Doubled Sided DP (Big Lots)
Accessoriesheat gun, white embossing powder, CB Floral Screen folder, MS border punch, paper flowers, MS branch punch, pearls, sticky zots, scissors
Ink:Versa Mark

1 comment:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is sooooo pretty, luv the flowers...have a great day!

enjoy *~*

Related Posts with Thumbnails