Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, April 25, 2011

CAS116 Hello



This is for the CAS challenge which is Artist's Rule of 3. Make a card using 3 of something. I chose to make a BIG butterfly card. I used GP white cs to make the base.
I bought butterfly note cards in the dollar section at Michaels, I traced the butterfly on bright colored dp from K&Company, cut out then ran the CB Swiss Dot folder on the butterfly. I used white DMC floss on all the lime green buttons as well as the pink button. The pink button, I made the floss longer to make the antennas. I used a Fiskars flower punch on pink cs & blue cs, then added mini white pearls for the centers. The butterfly has 3D pop dots, so the butterfly is not flat directly on the cs. I cut a strip of lime green cs, then made it curvy with my scissors. I used the MS Picket Fence border punch on GP white cs. I stamped the 3 flowers with black stazon, colored with SU markers then added 3 rhinestones. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon.



Stamps:SU Hedgehog Happiness, Studio G $1 clear stamps
Ink:Black stazon
Paper:K&Company dp, GP white cs, pink cs, blue cs
Accessories:CB Swiss Dot folder, MS Picket Border punch, pearls, rhinestones, buttons, DMC floss, scissors, 3D pop dots, SU markers, butterfly note card to make template, Fiskars flower punch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails