Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WT316 Black Tie Affair



This is for the Ways To Use It challenge to use flowers. I used my new CB folder on GP white cs, pierced holes in the centers of the flowers on the cake then added medium black brads. I adhered a MS pink ribbon bow. The base of the card is SU basic black cs. I used the triple flower punch to make the flowers with pink & black cs, then added mini white brads for the centers. They are raised with 3D dots.

Quick card, it's almost 1:00am



PaperSU basic black cs, GP white cs, pink cs
AccessoriesCB flower cake EF, black brads, white brads, triple flower punch, MS ribbon bow

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails