Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

WT314 Smile



This is today's Way To Use It challenge involving "smiles" on your card. I used GP white cs the base. The dp panel is from G.C.D. Studios Dbl sided dp from Big Lots. I used the Nesties die cuts for the 2 scallop layer panels, then embossed. My pen pal Becki on Kotas made these paper flowers for me, I added pearl & silver brads for the centers. I used the Sizzix branch punch on the same dp using the Cuttlebug. I also cut a piece of lime green dp, then tied a ribbon. I used a sentiment hardware that says "smile" so it was perfect.

Just when I was about to go to bed, this challenge came out. I promised myself I would go to bed early, but it's 1:00am now.

Thanks for looking.



PaperGP white cs, G.C.D. Studios Dbl sided dp
AccessoriesCuttlebug, Sizzix Branch punch, hardware (sentiment), ribbon, homemade paper flowers, pearl brads, spellbinders

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails