Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, March 7, 2011

USE003 SPRINGSC11 Hello



I wanted to play in my friend's Use it Tuesday challenge for the 1st time & today's challenge was a sketch one which you can find HERE, this also makes for the Spotted Canary Spring challenge too.
I started with GP white cs. I layered with pink cs, the dp is K&Company. I also layered a strip of pink cs again with the dotted K&Company dp, then used a wide lace ribbon & again used a pink ribbon, then tied a knot. I stamped the image with black stazon, colored with SU markers on GP white cs. I stamped the image again, only to cut the flower & colored then popped it with a 3D dot, then added a pearl for the center. The flower panel is raised with 3D dots. I used white DMC floss on the pink buttons & stamped the sentiment with black stazon.

Thanks Siobhan for a great sketch.



Stamps:Studio 112 $1 clear stamps, Stampendous April Shower Flowers Clear stamps
Accessories:SU markers, scissors, 3D dots, pearl, wide lace ribbon, pink ribbon, DMC floss, buttons
Paper:GP white cs, pink cs, K&Company dp
Ink:black stazon

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Yay Connie! Our first player this week! LOVE your card...the quilt-y feel to it is gorgeous! Pretty colors, love the lace!

Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday! Hope you play again!

Paige said...

Love the spring colors of your beautiful creation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails