Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, March 7, 2011

SPRINGSC311 Bloom



This is for the Spotted Canary Spring challenge contest. I made this into a 5.5X5.5 card using GP white cs as the base. I layered with light blue, yellow cs. All dp's are from K&Company Sweet Nector. I used the sewing machine to stitch around the 1st layers as well as the 2nd layers. I used the SU paper lace square doily. I also added a MS die cut tag. I stamped the flowers with black stazon on GP white cs, colored with SU markers. I stamped the big flower again, colored then cut out & used pop dots to make it pop. I stamped the word "bloom" in the center. I added green ribbon then adhered a big pink button then tied ric rac on the button. The main panel is raised with 3D dots.



Accessories:sewing machine, thread, button, ric rac, SU markers, MS die scallop tag, pop dots, scissors, ribbon, SU paper square doily, SU markers
Ink:Black stazon
Paper:GP white cs, K&Company Sweet Nector dp, light blue cs, yellow cs
Stamps:Stampendous April Shower Flowers Clear Stamps

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails