Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SC325 SPRINGSC11 Bloom



Here's my 2nd card for tonight on 2 different challenges, just realized it was 1:05am.
This is for today's sketch challenge. All yellow printed dp is Cloud 9 Design, the white layers is GP white cs. I pink dp is also Cloud 9 Design. I stamped the flowers with black stazon on GP white cs, stamped the flowers again, colored with SU markers then cut out the centers & used 3D dots. I used the MS Picket Fence punch using the same yellow dp. I used a piercer and added a gold dragonfly brad. The flower panel is raised using 3D dots.

Thanks for the great layout. I flipped the layout in order to use these flowers.



StampsStampendous April Shower Flowers Clear Stamps
AccessoriesSU markers, scissors, 3D dots, dragonfly brad, piercer
Ink:Black stazon
PaperCloud 9 Designs dp, GP white cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails