Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SC324 You Rock


This is for today's sketch challenge. I needed to make a birthday card my daughter who's turning 8 today, I knew I wasn't going to have time tomorrow. She loves skulls & pink, this is what I came up with.

I used SU basic black as the base. I layered with GP white cs, then The Paper Company shimmery black dp. The polka dot dp is from Making Memories. I used the CB skull die cut first on the black shimmery dp, then again used the CB skull emboss folder. I had some adhesive ribbon with stars, so I cut out the stars & made the eyes, then added mini pink rhinestones for the centers. I used a bow punch on pink cs, then added a white pearl. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon on GP white cs, layered with SU basic black cs. I added pink rhinestones on the corners. I used 3D dots on the skull & the sentiment.

I can't believe it's almost 1:30am, just think I started out with purses & flowers....didn't end up that way.



StampsInkadinkado Rock Star clear stamps
PaperSU basic black cs, GP white cs, pink cs, MM polka dot dp, The Paper Company shimmery black dp
Accessories:ribbon for the stars, pink rhinestones, pearl, CB Skull Emboss folder, CB Skull Die Cut, 3D dots, ribbon punch
Ink:Black stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails