Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SC323 SPRINGSC11 Monkey Bunnies


This is for today's sketch challenge. This also qualifies for the Spotted Canary Spring challenge. I used SU creamy caramel cs as the base. I layered with DCWV Purple Glitter dp, ran it through the CB Diamonds folder. I diamond dp is also DCWV, I used my sewing machine to stitch down both sides of the strip. I stamped the image with black stazon on SU creamy caramel cs, colored with SU markers, then layered with light purple cs. I added yellow pearls in one corner & a yellow prima flower with a pink button in the opposite corner. The main panel is raised with 3D dots.

I took this picture 4 times, couldn't get the shine off. It's 1:40am, need to get some zzzz's....4:30am comes quick.



Stamps:Changito Hop Clear Stamps
Accessories:sewing machine, thread, SU markers, CB Diamonds folder, 3D dots, button, prima flower, yellow pearls
Paper:DCWV dp, DCWV purple glitter dp, SU creamy caramel cs, light purple cs
Ink:black stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails