Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SC322 TLC314 Bunny Hop



Thanks Roxi for a great sketch. I decided to combine Monday's technique challenge TLC314 to make your ticket on your card.
I used SU Rose Romance as the base, ran it through the CB Swiss Dot folder, used purple & yellow pre embossed dotted dp as the 2 strips. I stamped the image with black stazon on GP white cs, colored with SU markers. I layered with lime green cs. I stamped the ticket which had a design around it, (just cut out the ticket part) with black stazon on blue cs (not sure color) then hand wrote the sentiment "Bunny Hop" with a black fine Uniball pen. To make the ticket fit on the card, I had to cut the bunny's ear and slipped the ticket underneath it, then I added a button with green hemp.

I've been wanting to use this bunny stamp for the longest time since I bought it at a stamping garage sale for $.50



Stamps:Studio 12 $1 clear stamp (ticket), Bunnies Peddlers Pack
Paper:SU Rose Romance cs, GP white cs, lime green cs, blue cs, pre embossed dotted purple/yellow cs
Ink:Black stazon
Accessories:SU markers, button, hemp, scissors, black Uniball pen, CB Swiss dot folder

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails